Node js development
Why Choose Node js
Asynchrony in combination with the event approaches
The program running depends on the actions of the user or the program received network packet, etc. Such a solution simplifies the programming of interactive applications based on input-output processes.
Rich standardized library
The platform initially had a wide range of features, and new versions of the library are replenished and improved.
A huge number of external libraries and ready-made modules
Usage the NPM package manager allows developers to constantly develop the Node ecosystem. Today, the number of open-source packages in it has exceeded 500 thousand and is constantly growing
Thousands of interested programmers from different countries are working to improve the platform. The project is distributed as open-sourced and therefore is developing at a tremendous pace. The Node js Foundation coordinates the whole work.
Prominent projects using Node js
The developers of the browser say that Node js greatly simplified the work, due to the use of one language for the backend and frontend, as well as the amount of memory required for the system functioning.
Paypal used Node js to develop its own consumer-oriented web applications. Paypal programmers say Node helped proceed with a connection between the browser and the server because both sides are based on the same language.
The web-site architects wanted to create a great responsive web platform - interactive and able to interact with visitors in real time. Thanks to Node js, they set up the interaction of services, the information of which is continuously updated on the site.
The world's largest retail chain has begun selling products via the Internet. For this, an application with asynchronous input/output was created, which saved a lot of resources for supermarkets.
Netflix UI built with the help of Node js. This technology has substantiated to be very functioning, so the corporation continues to integrate it into other projects.
Uber is a bright example of Node js applications. Thanks to this technology, the company got both an effective and inexpensive mobile app in a view of development.
Why Choose Brights as Your Node js App Development Company
Brights has been developing complex, effective solutions using Node js technology for a long time. Our experience in development allows our team to find the best solutions for a company of any industry and field of activity. Our clients get only a stable and operational product, whether the product is multifaceted, one-of-a-kind, or not. Our Node js specialists carry out projects in time and completely cover all the needs of any client.
- Node js Development Expertise. The strong technical experience of our Brights Node js developers allows them to create complex and fully functional projects for various business areas.
- The latest technology and creativity. Our team offers individual solutions that will meet all the features of your business. We provide services based on creativity, the latest technology, and flexible solutions in the field of web development, which will allow you to get the expected response from your project.
- Cost-Effective Node js Solutions. Our Node js web development company is aiming to help your business be profitable and modern. You will appreciate our knowledge of flexible work methodologies and get the proper Node.js technologies for your project at a profitable price.
- Scalability with reliability. We are responsible for both one-time and long-term projects. This means that our Node js web development team will provide the most advanced Node js services, including three key points such as the flexibility, scalability, and reliability of your application.
Security tools in Node js
- Certified Modules. A certified security module can verify any external codes that are implemented in your product.
- Regular Update. Development services are systematically updated, which will help you secure your codes due to their higher grades than possible crackers have.
- Curated screener. The curated screener could be operated in your web apps to explore regularly the potential security weakness of your software.
- Authorization Codes. Your Node.js web apps can be secured by authorization codes. In this case, any third-party that will use Node js will be redirected to the resource provider’s network with the help of the "Get" permission request method.
What apps can be run on Node.js
Brights can build wide types of applications using Node.js, but this will not always be the precise choice. The excellence of Node.js is associated with compound I/O operations and real-time systems. Due to its event-based character, it processes such things more elegantly and much quicker than other frameworks or languages.
When is it undesirable to use Node js?
In restrained terms the use of this platform is not the best solution. For example, programs with bulky computer processes. It is advisable to use it for web resources that require a rich exchange of data with users.
Node js and machine learning. Could they be combined?
Due to their single-threaded nature, Node applications are not specifically good at complex tasks such as ML technology. In some cases, Node js can still be functional, using in basic regression, feature extraction or classification. In all other cases, it is better to use, for example, Python.
What hosting can be chosen for Node js?
Most hosting servers are configured to support Node js. It can be e.g. AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, etc. It is important to have a hosting company that not only supports this language but also has the technical experience to avoid problems or troubleshoot them.
What is the popularity of Node js among developers?
Node js is currently gaining popularity very quickly. Many reputable companies include support for this technology. So the number of developers learning it also is rising.